Record is out! Now What??

After all the work I did on "Still Drunk from Breakfast", I am relieved it is finally out. I am getting some great response from the release and I really appreciate you all spreading the word about the record. I am not on a record label or anything, so I don't have much of a marketing budget and word of mouth is really really helpful for me. Thank you!!!

Now, I get to come and see everyone! I love to travel. I love doing tours. Right now, I am playing 2 tours. The first one will be in May through Florida with my buddy Jason Walsmith of The Nadas (www.thenadas.com). This is shaping up to be a fun run. It will be a solo acoustic tour with Jason and I playing a set each, then perhaps a few together. Then, in mid June, I am leaving FL to hit the Southeast, and Midwest. There will be some fun shows both solo, duo, and full band, so make sure you subscribe to my bandsintown page (bandsintown.com) for updates on shows in your area. or you can always visit the link here on my website. I will be on the road through July then come back home to start recording the next record!! Now, go listen to my Still Drunk from Breakfast!!! It's on apple music, iTunes, spotify, google play, amazon, and a bunch more!!