Corona Update and LIVE Online Concert!

Hello friends!

Much like the rest of my musical colleagues, all of my gigs are on hold waiting for the Corona Virus to make it's way through America. While it will be welcome time to get back into the studio and finish a few new songs that I am excited to share with you, my regular weekly gigs are what helps me feed my family and pay bills. Without those gigs, It will be tough to stay afloat.

I scheduled a live concert on Facebook this Friday. It will be a solo show and I will be playing songs from my record, some new songs, and some other fun surprises. The concert is free, but there will be a link for tips or donations. I understand that many of you are in the same boat, so if you can't spare any money for tips, please don't worry about it. Just come and listen and enjoy yourself!

Watch it LIVE at facebook.com/jorylylemusic at 9pm EST on Friday March 20th. Make sure you LIKE my Facebook page while you are there!

I have added a "Donation" section in the right column of the website. A similar link will be available at the time of the show or you can use the one on the website.  If you aren't as effected financially any amount will certainly help me during this tough time. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the show!!